Please check the certificate
you installed is valid by using the follow steps:
1. Open the Certificates snap-in. To do this, see step 1 in the "How to Configure the MMC Snap-in" section.
2. In the Certificates snap-in, expand Personal, and then expand Certificates.
3. In the right pane, locate the certificate that you installed.
4. Determine whether the certificate meets the following requirements:
a) In the right pane, the value in the Intended Purpose column for this certificate must be server
b) In the right pane, the value in the Issued To column must be the server name.
5. Double-click the certificate, and then determine whether the certificate meets the following requirements:
a) On the General tab, you receive the following message:
You have a private key that corresponds to this certificate.
b) On the Details tab, the value for the Subject field must be server name.
c) The value for the Enhanced Key Usage field must be Server Authentication (<number>).
d) On the Certification Path tab, the server name must appear under Certification path.
If any one of these requirements is not met, the certificate is invalid.
If there are any more questions, please let me know.